University of Essex, a top institution in UK’s Teaching Excellence Framework, has announced unlimited scholarships worth Rs 3.6 lakhs for undergraduate students from India in the year 2019-22.
This scholarship amount is available in the first year of their study towards tuition fees covering all coursework programs to start in 2019. The scholarship will help Indian students to study abroad from an internationally recognised university.
You must meet all of the following conditions.
- Be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- Be a national of and resident in one of the countries specified
- Be in the first year of your undergraduate degree course in 2019-20
Students who aren’t eligible
- You are not eligible for this award, even if you meet the criteria above if you:
- Defer entry to the given year, the award will be withdrawn, though you may be considered again under the following year’s terms and conditions.
- If are on any East 15 Acting School courses
How to apply
The university will assess the student’s eligibility, based on the information that they submit with the application.
If they meet all the eligibility criteria, they will automatically be awarded this scholarship. The students don’t need to complete an application form.
The students will be notified of your award by the end of August 2019.
The deadline for these scholarships is June 30, 2019, for the session.
Popular courses taught in the university
Some of the most popular study areas at Essex University include
- Data Science
- International Relations
- Human Rights
- Sports Science
About the University of Essex
The University of Essex is the UK’s University of the Year (Times Higher Education Awards 2018). The University is 29th overall in the Good University Guide, 14th for international outlook in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019 and top 15 for student satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2018.
English mainstream non-specialist higher education institutions with a survey population of at least 500.
The varsity has seen a steady flow of enrolments from high achieving Indian students over the past few years, many of whom have availed of the University’s generous scholarships.